Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 is a high performance semi synthetic low ash engine oil specifically developed for the stringent lubricating requirements of modern 4-stroke motorcycle engines, especially those used for racing.
Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 is designed for use in:
- Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 is compatible with engines running catalytic converters.
- Long drain intervals in road bikes.
- High performance off road bikes.
- Compatible with lead free fuels.
- High revving modern engines under all types of conditions and load.
- Wet clutch transmissions.
Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 provides the following benefits:
- Protection of piston and cylinder even at high temperatures: effective piston ring sealing is ensured. Additionally the advanced formulation also prevents oil consumption thereby providing protection even at high temperatures.
- Especially formulated to take into account the unique transmission requirement and consequences of the much higher engine temperature of a modern 4 stroke motorcycle.
- Reinforced with high synthetic content, Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 is ideal to be used in a compacted, high speed and high temperature engine typically found in today’s modern 4 stroke motorcycles.
- Strong anti-oxidation that extends engine and oil life.
- Provides correct friction properties required uniquely by the 4 stroke motorcycle clutches.
- Retards harmful deposit formation on vital engine parts.
- Protects against rust and corrosion. It can be used in most 4 Stroke engines including Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Kubota.
- By adopting a specially selected synthetic base, Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40 differentiates itself from conventional 4T oils which are simply adapted from Passenger car motor oil (PCMO).
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.