Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 is a semi synthetic multipurpose gear lubricant manufactured from selected, highly refined base oils. Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 advanced technology additives ensure extra protection at extreme low and high operating temperatures. Full synchromesh compatibility.
Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 is manufactured for use in a wide range of applications such as :
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 is specially formulated to provide enhanced protection, lubrication and easier shifting over a wide temperature range.
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 is designed for use in all (hypoid) transmissions and transaxles where a API GL-5/MT-1 gear oil is specified by the manufacturer.
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 meets the need for a ‘universal’ gear oil which can be used in automotive and commercial manual gearboxes, transaxles, transfer boxes and final drives where stringent performance specifications including must be met.
- Applications requiring a synthetic based or low viscosity lubricant.
Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 is formulated in combination with a special additive package to reach the following properties:
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 has excellent chemical and thermal stability over a wide range of temperature.
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 are designed to provide top-tier performance under extremely high pressure (EP Condition) by utilising core Sulfur-Phosphorus EP Technology.
- This advanced Chemistry allows Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 to be able to withstand the super high load between the teeth of those hypoid gear sets commonly found in modern vehicles’ transmission system.
- Vertex Transgear 5 HP 75W90 Gear Oils provide excellent thermal stability and corrosion resistance as well. It is blended with antifoam to suppress excess forming.
- The superior sulfur / phosphorus additives also are fully compatible with seals and gaskets.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org