Vertex Moto 4T 20W50 is a high performance mineral lubricant specially designed for lubricating 4 stroke motorcycle engines. Especially designed for older engines and those with manual gear operation.
Vertex Moto 4T 20W50 is designed for use in:
- Vertex Moto 4T 20W50 is compatible with engines running catalytic converters.
- Long drain intervals in road bikes (for off-road use, please stick to manufacturers recommendations)
- Compatible with lead free fuels.
- Older and worn engines requiring a high viscosity lubricant.
Vertex Moto 4T 20W50 provides the following benefits:
- Protection of piston and cylinder even at high temperatures: effective piston ring sealing is ensured. Additionally the advanced formulation also prevents oil consumption thereby providing protection even at high temperatures.
- Reduced wear of vital engine parts: the oil prevents formation for foam on the surface of the engine parts thereby preventing their wear.
- Prevention of clutch slippage: formula is JASO certified thereby ensuring that clutch slippage is avoided.
- High oxidation stability: the oil is designed to resist the oxidation process. This helps maintain the same viscosity over the entire life of the oil. Thus vital engine parts are well protected and life of the engine is enhanced.
- For high performance use please use Vertex Moto 4T Max 10W40, or Moto 4T Pro 10W50.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.