Vertex Multi Tack EP2 is a semi synthetic, multi-functional grease manufactured from lithium complex base soap, specially refined base oil and lead-free extreme pressure additives. Vertex Multi Tack EP2 is designed for the lubrication of various applications in all types of operating conditions.
Vertex Multi Tack EP2 is designed for use in:
- Lubrication of loaded slide, ball, roller-bearings and wheel bearings.
- Universal joints and chassis.
- Various shock loaded or vibrating applications in transport, agriculture and off road vehicles.
Vertex Multitack EP2 is suitable as general purpose grease for industrial applications requiring a NLGI 2 grade Extreme Pressure grease, resistant to elevated temperatures.
Vertex Multi Tack EP2 offers the following benefits :
Thanks to its sophisticated formulation Vertex Multitack EP2 meets a wide variety of requirements. Its range of applications is extensive, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
- Vertex Multitack EP2 fulfills the requirements of most automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Vertex Multitack EP2 Forms a lubricating film which is durable, and resistant to humidity, temperature variations and pollution, and hence reduces maintenance and costs.
- Vertex Multitack EP2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
- Very good resistance to oxidation.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com