Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 is a PAO fully synthetic supreme performance total driveline gear lubricant designed to meet the requirements of drive trains of cars, light and heavy duty drive trains. Fuel Economy Driveline Fluid.
Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 is designed for use in :
- Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 is a fully synthetic supreme performance total driveline gear lubricant designed to meet the requirements of all light and heavy duty drive trains amd transmissions.
- Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 is recommended in manual transmissions and axle drives requiring GL-4/GL-5 and MT-1 performance.
- Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 is suitable for both manual and automated manual gearboxes (LCV’s), whether synchronized or non-synchronized.
Not recommended for LSD applications.
Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 provides the following benefits :
- The high viscosity index of Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80 improves “shift ability”, especially at lower temperatures and reduces wear during warming-up periods.
- Exceptional shear stability guarantees a long lasting oil film strength.
- Lowers friction. Splash and drag loss. This provides greater fuel economy over conventional fluids.
- Extended drain intervals (up to 540 000km) with intact performance are also a benefit of using Vertex Transgear Syn FE 75W80.
- Documented Fuel Economy Savings in NZ conditions of up to 7%. This can be further increased with the combination of Vertex Fuel Economy Engine Oils (all viscosities depending on application)
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org