Vertex Agri Power Train 60w is a mineral based Transmission & Drive Train oil (TDTO). Agri Power Train 60w is designed for offroad use in use in transmissions, wet brakes & final drives. Especially those that operate in wide temperature ranges.
Vertex Agri Power Train 60W is designed for use in :
- Transmissions and wet brakes that operate in wide temperature ranges.
- Cat machine compartments where TO-4 and TO-4M specification oils are recommended.
- Final drives and axles that previously specified TO-4 lubricants and do not contain friction material.
- Transmissions, torque converters, transfer cases and final drives.
- Agri Power Train 60W is designed primarily for final drives and axles.
Vertex Agri Power Train 60W offers the following benefits:
- Provides ultimate protection in Large Track-Type Tractor, Pipelayer, and Track Skidder
final drives (steel-tracked machines with elevated final drives), excludes D5M, D6M and 561M)
- Good antiwear and extreme pressure properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Great resistance to foam formation.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Compatible with sealant materials.
- Excellent load carrying capacity, preventing metal to metal contact.
- Prevents oil degradation at high temperatures.
- Perfect lubrication at any operating speed.
- Prevents chemical attack on metal surfaces.
- Prevents seal deterioration.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com