Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is a super long life anti freeze, anti boil product for use in all radiator types. Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is a red coloured, heavy duty propylene glycol based, low silicate, phosphate and amine free hybrid engine coolant. Coloured Fluorescent Red to help identification of leaks.
Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is designed for use in:
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is designed for Universal use, it fully meets or exceeds standard industry requirements for automotive,
light duty, and heavy duty diesel applications.
- It is formulated to provide excellent high temperature protection as well as long term corrosion protection for aluminium, cast iron,
brass, copper, steel and solder.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is especially formulated for heavy vehicle application and the protection of heavy diesel wet sleeve
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is compatible with both conventional and OAT coolants although to get best performance (regarding
issues such as extended life and time between SCA additions) it is best to flush the old coolant and replace with PG Cool Concentrate.
Vertex PG Cool Concentrate provides the following benefits:
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is a Low Toxicity Coolant. Its base fluid Propylene Glycol has a much lower toxicity than either Mono
Ethylene or Di-ethylene glycols.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is a permanent cooling liquid that offers an efficient protection against freezing and overheating of the
engine, during the whole year.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate, when pre-mixed with demineralised water, offers the following advantages: no scaling, normally caused
by the hardness of water.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is a New Addition our cooling liquid range. It does not require an initial charge of supplemental
coolant additives (SCAs) upon initial fill in heavy duty diesel applications.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate in numerous fleet tests, offered extended protection over a very long period: at least 950,000 km
(12,000 hours) in cooling systems.
- Vertex PG Cool Concentrate is nitrate, amine and phosphate free.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org