Vertex Food Grade AL2 is a superior Aluminium Complex based grease with high performance anti wear additives. Vertex Food Grade AL2 is designed primarily for food processing and its related industries, but can be used in other applications requiring an NLGI 2 grease.
Vertex Food Grade AL2 is especially designed for use in :
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 is recommended for use in most grease applications encountered in food processing plants. It is suitable for rolling element bearings, plain bearings, gears and couplings.
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 is recommended for service down to -30 C and up to 160 C. The product can also endure higher temperatures for short periods.
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 is suitable for any application requiring a food grade grease product.
Vertex Food Grade AL2 offers the following benefits :
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 is pure white, odourless and tasteless. It is made with a USP white mineral oil and a special aluminium complex thickener.
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 contains an advanced additive technology system that will provide outstanding Extreme Pressure and Antiwear performance along with protection from corrosion, oxidation and water washout.
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 has been tested for bacteria and fungi and considered practically sterile.
- It is not a source of microbiological contamination.
- Vertex Food Grade AL2 will not breakdown under mechanical stress and will not release oil in storage.
- The recommended temperature range is from -30 C to 160 C, however it may be used intermittently at elevated temperatures.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com