Energy Trans 80W110 is a semi synthetic transmission and axle oil . Designed for use in universal applications. Can replace SAE 80W90 and SAE 85W140. Also can replace LSD rated fluids. Ideal product for reducing the number of axle oils you use on site.
Vertex Energy Trans 80W110 is designed for :
- Consolidation of your fluid ranges. Vertex Energy Trans 80W110 makes it possible to lubricate front or back strongly hypoid axles and loaded final reductions.
- Use in limited slip and self-locking disc differentials.
- Most applications requiring a GL-4/GL-5 oil.
- Operators looking to reduce the number of fluids they carry on site.
Please note it is not recommended for use in place of UTTO fluids.
Vertex Energy Trans 80W110 offers the following benefits :
- Strongly decrease the number of lubricants needed for the whole vehicle park maintenance.
- Exceeds the performance levels required by the machinery OEMs for most axle/final drive applications.
- Eliminates all mistake possibilities of lubricant application.
- Can also be used in all types of gearboxes, with mechanical or synchronized shifting.
- Can be used all year round, due to its high VI.
- Very fluid at cold temperature, permits a use of the final drive line, without power losses and with a break capacity immediately available and efficient.
- Thick at high temperature, keeps an optimal and secured lubrication of loaded organs.
- The additives used in Vertex Energy Trans 80W110 provides excellent friction control, less diff/final drive noise and reduce gear wear.
- Vertex Energy Trans 80W110 offers extended drain intervals.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com