Vertex Contact Cleaner is a multi-purpose, low risk electrical cleaner. Vertex Contact Cleaner is a plastic-safe general-purpose evaporating cleaner and degreaser for use on sensitive electronic and electrical equipment.
Vertex Contact Cleaner is designed to:
- Formulated to quickly penetrate hard-to-reach areas and effectively flush away carbon deposits, dirt, light oils, dust, lint & other contaminants.
- Operate effectively on all electrical applications.
- Be work safe friendly. Our product is not manufactured with no ozone depleting base products.
- Be used in food manufacturing operations. Non toxic formula. It can be used in food grade applications.
Vertex Contact Cleaner provides the following benefits :
- Manufactured from distilled base fluids, Vertex Contact Cleaner is much safer to use than traditional contact cleaners.
- Contact Cleaner is non-toxic, non-staining, colourless, low odour
- Fast Evaporation Rate – Vertex Contact Cleaner minimizes downtime
- Leaves No Residue – Prevents harmful build-up on equipment and eliminates wiping and rinsing
- Non-corrosive as Vertex Contact Cleaner contains no lubricants
- Plastic Safe – Allows one product to be used in all applications without risk of costly damage to sensitive modern plastics
- Vertex Contact Cleaner is NZFSA Approved for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact.
Directions for use:
Spray until clean and allow the cleaner to run-off. Use an abrasive on heavy carbon deposits or corrosion to accelerate cleaning. Allow to dry thoroughly and vent before reactivating system. Follow routine maintenance schedule for prolonged equipment life and increased performance.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org