Vertex Ecoclean D60 is a highly refined hydrodesulfurised cleaning fluid. At least four times lower risk exposure than traditional hydrocarbon solvents. Can be used in Parts Wash baths, or applied directly to surfaces for cleaning.
Vertex Ecoclean D60 is designed for the following uses:
- Low toxicity, low aromatic fluids specifically suited for the cleaning of machined parts and a variety of surfaces.
- Purified by an advanced hydrogenation process, Vertex Ecoclean D60 is effectively remove and dissolve cutting fluids, greases, protective oils and other similar contaminants.
- Ecoclean D60 can also remove waxes and surfactants under mechanical agitation.
Vertex Ecoclean D60 provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Ecoclean D60 provides efficient cleaning without damaging parts.
- Optimum control of your cleaning process.
- Compatible with most plastics and elastomers.
- Improved worker protection and comfort.
- Significantly higher occupational exposure limits and lower risk of over exposure to vapour.
- Improved working environment.
Vertex Ecoclean D60 offers lower operating costs by:
- Faster, more efficient cleaning process.
- Recycled product consistency maintained over time with potential for lower fluid usage.
- Potential for reduced compliance costs.
The advantages of Vertex Ecoclean D60 is the premium product in our cleaning range. The advantages of this over traditional solvents are:
- High degree of quality consistency with predictable fluid performance.
- Broad range of grades with various volatilities, enabling tailored drying times.
- Non-corrosive to metals typically used in industry.
- Narrow distillation range, delivering consistent drying times up to 30 % faster.
- Low aromatic content (<0.5 %), delivering low odor, , lower toxicity and lower aggression to elastomers.
- Multi Function Use.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com