Vertex Hy-Chain Oil is a specifically designed and customised oil for lifting chains. Manufactured with semi synthetic base oil with low tackifier and high EP properties. Available in aerosol format for maximum penetration.
Vertex Hy-Chain Oil is a specifically designed and customized oil for lifting chains. Manufactured with semi synthetic base oil with low tackifier and high EP properties. Available in aerosol format for maximum penetration.
Vertex Hy-Chain Oil is designed for the following applications :
- Vertex Hy-Chain Oil is specially designed for lubricating all types of industrial lifting chains. Particularly suited to very severe conditions as well as external pollution (dust, dirt, water, etc). Very good contaminant control properties.
- Slide rails • moving equipment • slides • chains • cables • belts.
- Conveyors • machine slides and guides requiring a low tack product.
- Applications requiring engine oil instead of chain lube.
Vertex Hy-Chain Oil provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Hy Chain Oil extends the lifetime of the chains.
- Gives maximum protection against chain corrosion.
- Insoluble in water, even saline.
- Leaves the lubricant well distributed on the chain.
- Adheres quickly due to the rapid evaporation of the solvent.
- Excellent shear resistance for maximum chain protection.
- Low tack formula limits the attraction of dirt and dust.
- Specifically designed for engine oil applications on lifting chains.
- The solvent used in Vertex Hy-Chain Oil is non-toxic and the propellant does not affect the ozone layer.
Direction for use:
Apply a thin film of Vertex Hy Chain Oil onto the chain. For best results apply to a warm chain to assist penetration down into the side plates of the chain.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.