Agri Shift ULV is a new generation, low viscosity, full synthetic Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) designed for off road
power- driven equipment. intended for use as a multipurpose tractor transmission and hydraulic fluid. Designed primarily for Volvo WB 102 applications.
AGRI Shift ULV is designed for use in :
Environments which place tough demands on power driven components, including off-highway equipment such as :
- Final drives .
- Hydraulic pumps.
- Wet brakes.
- Power take-off (PTO) clutches.
- Komatsu AXO, Volvo WB102, Kubota UDT and Polaris AGL low viscosity requirements.
AGRI Shift ULV provides the following benefits :
- Minimises squawk and chatter in wet brake systems and PTOs.Can replace standard mineral UTTO fluids, thereby consolidating inventory.
- Formulated with a high performance synthetic base fluid, in combination with a specially optimised additive system.
- This combination promotes the maintenance of the viscosity and VI at a consistent level through the fluid’s service lifetime.
- Superior friction characteristics and therefore is exceptionally suitable for ‘wet brake’ applications.
- Prevents sticking, slipping, chattering and the accompanied noise, all year round.
- Suitable for all modern disc brake materials and fulfils the requirements of the Volvo WB 102 specifications.
- Due to the high shear stability of the product, the viscosity characteristics remain constant for a longer period of time.
- Up to 30% more wear protection when compared to regular mineral oil based UTTO products with the same viscosity grade.
- Outstanding low temperature characteristics offer a significant reduction in the machinery warm-up period.
- Low kinematic viscosity has been optimised to help improve machine efficiency while still providing protection to machine components.
- Formulated with synthetic base oils with a naturally high VI, plus a highly shear stable Viscosity Index Improver.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com