The Vertex Moto Fork Oil Syn range of oils are very high performance full synthetic fork oils. Specially formulated to meet the requirements of all different types of motorcycle telescopic forks and hydraulic shock absorbers.
Avilable in 2.5W – 5W and 10W viscosities. For higher viscosities please use Vertex Moto Fork Oil.
Vertex Moto Fork Oil Syn is designed for use in :
- The different grades are perfectly suitable for all types of machine (road or off-road).
- The different grades are perfectly suitable for all types of riding conditions (solo or two-up) and different riding situations (leisure or competition).
Vertex Moto Fork Oil Syn offers the following benefits:
- Composed of synthetic bases and reinforced with specific additives which provide numerous qualities, and especially a high anti-wear capacity.
- Wide viscosity range suitable for all applications.
- High oxidation resistance, which ensures exceptional service life; Moto Fork Oil Syn also has excellent anti-rusting and anti-corrosion properties.
- This oil provides optimum damping all year round and is stable in time.
- Excellent behaviour in air: limited bubbling and very rapid de-aeration.
- Excellent compatibility with elastomers used in motorcycle forks and shock absorbers.
- Formulated to inhibit oxidation, corrosion and foaming over a wide range of temperatures and riding conditions.
- To obtain an SAE 7.5W grade, 5W and 10W grades may be mixed in a proportion of 50/50.
Available in 2.5W – 5W and 10W viscosity.
Please consult our Lube Guide before use.