Vertex Transwash Bio is a Biodegradable foaming cleaner for use on all machinery, vehicle and plant exteriors. Vertex Transwash Bio is specifically designed for use in all industries that require a foaming detergent cleaner.
Vertex Transwash Bio is designed for use in the following areas :
- Building exterior washing.
- Removal of road film and exhaust smut from all vehicles.
- Mould and fungal removal from all washable surfaces.
Vertex Transwash Bio provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Transwash Bio is a specialised blend of surfactants formulated for the removal or a wide variety of soils from trucks, buses, cars and also building exteriors.
- This product is very free rinsing which ensures a streak free finish on all washable surfaces.
- Vertex Transwash Bio has been designed to be used either neat or through water blasters.
High/Low Pressure Spraying Equipment:
Dilute up to 1 part Vertex Transwash Bio with 50 parts water depending on the amount of soilage on the article to be cleaned. Spray on chemical from the bottom of the article to be cleaned upwards. Rinse off with a strong jet of water.
Dilute up to 1 part Vertex Transwash Bio to 80 parts water. Apply with brush and cover small areas at a time. Again rinse off thoroughly with a strong jet of water.
Available in 20L – 200L and 1000L.
Please contact Lubricants NZ Technical Department for more detailed information. firstname.lastname@example.org