Vertex Solu-Grind is a chlorine-free extreme pressure synthetic water mix cutting fluid formulated to give a long and predictable sump life. It provides extra performance in medium/severe cutting operations on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Vertex Solu-Grind is designed for use in :
- Vertex Solu-Grind is recommended for machining and grinding steel and its alloys as well as non-ferrous metals.
- Vertex Solu-Grind is also intended for machining a variety of plastics materials and for machining and polishing special optical glasses.
Recommended mixing ratios: machining: 4 – 6 % grinding: 3 – 4 %.
This product range offers the following benefits:
- Extends tool life and promotes excellent surface finish.
- Suitable for cutting and grinding operations.
- Suitable for medium/severe cutting operations.
- Long and predictable sump life.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Inhibits corrosion and staining.
- Resists foaming.
- Emulsifies tramp oil.
- Translucent emulsion gives good view of work piece.
Vertex Solu-Grind has no particular smell, and contains no phenol or nitrogen producing substances (nitrite, diethanolamine (DEA) ), PTBB, chlorine, or boron).
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.