Vertex Sawcool SH is a virgin mineral oil with added viscosity improvers to improve performance in all temperature conditions. This is combined with essential fatty acids and EP additives to meet the unique needs of the New Zealand Forestry Industry and its related markets.
Vertex Sawcool SH is designed for use in :
- Vertex Sawcool SH is formulated for use in the wood processing industry.
- Vertex Sawcool SH is a premium mineral based oil for the lubrication of saw guides and blades used throughout the saw milling industry.
- Vertex Sawcool SH prevents resin buildup on the blade, cools the blade in application and is extremely resistant to bacterial growth and contamination.
- Vertex Sawcool SH is also highly suited to the lubrication of gang saws and edger’s in the timber processing environment eliminating the need for separate lubricants for multiple applications.
Vertex Sawcool SH offers the following benefits:
- Reduces blade wear.
- Reduces sharpening intervals.
- Improves equipment longevity.
- Low Misting.
- Emulsifies readily with water – can be diluted.
- Exceptional wear protection.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Bacterial resistant.
- Non Staining.
- Multi purpose applications.
This product can be mixed using a venturi mixer for more accurate ratios.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.