Vertex Hytec ZF 68 is a very high performance ISO VG 68 anti-wear, ashless and zinc free hydraulic oil. More enviromentally-friendly (no heavy metals, ash and zinc-free) and able to achieve exceptional performances in all areas.
Vertex Hytec ZF 68 is designed for use in :
- Hydraulic systems operating under high pressure and/or temperature conditions.
- High-pressue vane, piston or gear pumps.
- OEM hydraulic systems requiring Zinc and Ash free fluids.
- Sensitive hydraulic circuits requiring absolute filterability of the fluid (very fine servo valve play): plastic moulding machines.
- Any hydraulic system where the risk of contamination of the environment and waters exists.
- Any application where an antiwear, high-performance oil is necessary: various movements, plain bearings and rolling bearings, reducers under low load, etc.
- Lubrication of circuits in which the presence of water is accidental: machine tools, farm and food products industries, paper mills, steel making, etc.
Vertex Hytec ZF 68 offers the following benefits :
- High performance formulation is able to achieve exceptional performances in all areas.
- Excellent antiwear properties ensuring protection of machine parts.
- Exceptional oxidation and aging stability: greater service oil life and lengthening of oil change intervals.
- Environmentally-friendly formulation.
- Prevents formation of deposits in the circuit thanks to remarkable thermal stability: cleaner circuits, less clogging of the filters, and reduced maintenance costs.
- Excellent filterability with or without the presence of water.
- Remarkable resistance to hydrolysis and good demulsification properties.
- Good antirust and anticorrosion properties for optimal protection of circuit components.
- Reacts very well to air: rapid air release and low foaming tendency.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org