Vertex Spindle Lube range of oils are premium performance products primarily designed for lubricating high-speed spindles in machine tools. They are also used in some critical hydraulic, circulation systems and air line oilers where required. Available in ISO 2 – 10 -22.
Vertex Spindle Lube is designed for use in :
- High speed spindle bearings in machine tools and equipment where high speeds and fine clearances are involved.
- Precision grinders, lathes, jig borers and tracer mechanisms.
- (ISO 2) “zero clearance” type spindle bearings which operate with extremely close clearances.
- For sleeve type spindle bearings having greater clearances, the choice of viscosity depends on the relation between clearance and spindle speed.
- Low pressure hydraulic systems where appropriate viscosity is selected.
- Air line oilers (use ISO 22).
- For sensitive instruments such as telescopes, laboratory equipment, etc.
Vertex Spindle Lube offers the following benefits:
- Good oxidation resistance.
- Helps reduce critical deposit formation.
- Improves oil life.
- Effective water separation.
- Resists emulsion formation.
- Keeps moisture out of critical lubrication areas.
- Allows easy removal of moisture from system reservoirs.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection.
- Improves equipment life.
- Provides increased precision long-term.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.