Vertex Workshop Professional 5W30 is a fully synthetic engine oil formulated from PAO-added VHVI base oil using high performance additive technology. Meets the requirements of API SN and ACEA C3 and is highly recommended for diesel passenger cars with DPF. It is engineered to provide outstanding engine protection ensuring longer engine life.
Vertex Workshop Pro 5W30 is manufactured for use in a wide range of automotive applications such as :
- Where lower viscosity oil is recommended (SAE 5W30)
- Vertex Workshop Professional 5W30 is intended for use as catalyst compatible Oil at extended Drain Intervals in Vehicles with modern after-treatment Systems.
- All vehicles requiring an ACEA C3 rated fluid.
- Compatible with catalytic converters, DPF and TWC’s.
- Modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged low emission engines including those fitted with/without DPF’s.
Vertex Workshop Pro 5W30 provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Workshop Professional 5W30 is a fully synthetic lubricant that prolongs the life of today’s modern and complex engines..
- Prevents camshaft wear.Prolongs engine life with exceptional anti-oxidation stability.
- Offers optimum dispersancy and detergency, keeping the engine clean.
- Protection for emission control devices such as DPF’s & catalytic converters
- Superior cold engine start up performance, minimising friction and wear at start-up.
- Can be used to rationalise product range by replacing petrol engine oils.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.