Vertex Hytec FR HFC is a high performance synthetic water-polymer, fire resistant hydraulic fluid. Suitable for all moving parts and circuits requiring a hydraulic fluid. Recommended for hydraulic equipment operating in locations comprising a fire risk.
Hytec FR HFC is designed for use in :
- Hydraulic systems utilizing vane, gear and piston hydraulic pumps
Hydraulic and oil circulation systems operating in conditions subject to fire hazards.
The operating temperature range is from – 20 °C to +70 °C.
When changing from a mineral oil based hydraulic system components please appropriately clean the hydraulic system.
The use of Vertex Hytec FR HFDU lessens the serious risks presented in the advent of rupture of a hose or when a leak gives rise to oil mist, in the immediate vicinity of a flame or in an area with potential flame/heat sources.
Hytec FR HFC provides the following benefits:
- High flash point and high spontaneous ignition temperature.
- Low pour-point providing good performances at low temperature.
- Provides improved fire resistance while protecting equipment under severe service conditions.
- It is designed particularly for hydraulic systems utilizing vane, gear and piston hydraulic pumps.
- It is very shear stable offering enhanced corrosion resistance performance and seal compatibility, providing excellent pump lubrication which can help to extend equipment service life.
- Very good anticorrosion properties in relation to ferrous and non-ferrous metals making up a hydraulic circuit.
- Excellent anti-wear performance, ensuring a log life of the equipment.
- Good air release and good anti-foam properties.
- The very good filterability of its base fluids permit fine filtration.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.