Vertex Hytec FR HFDU 46 is an ester-base biodegradable and fire-resistant, super high-performance hydraulic fluid. Suitable for all moving parts and circuits requiring a hydraulic fluid. Recommended for hydraulic equipment operating in locations comprising a fire risk such as iron and steel works (coking plants, blast furnaces, continuous casting), mines, etc.
Hytec FR HFDU 46 is designed for use in :
- Mining (underground coal mining) – Aluminium, Magnesium and Zinc die-casting.
- Railway and Power Line maintenance.
- Tunnel construction – Petrochemicals Industry – Iron and steel industry.
- Power Generation (turbine control gear, etc).
The use of Vertex Hytec FR HFDU 46 lessens the serious risks presented in the advent of rupture of a hose or when a leak gives rise to oil mist, in the immediate vicinity of a flame or in an area with potential flame/heat sources.
Hytec FR HFDU 46 provides the following benefits:
- High flash point and high spontaneous ignition temperature.
- Low pour-point providing good performances at low temperatures.
- Very good anticorrosion properties in relation to ferrous and non-ferrous metals making up a hydraulic circuit.
- Rapid biodegradability and very good oxidation stability.
- Very good air-release characteristics and low foaming tendency.
- Can be mixed with traditional hydraulic oils, so makes changeover very cost effective compared to PAG and water based products.
- Manufactured from phosphate esters for long fluid life and integrity.
- Self extinguishing, non-aqueous hydraulic fluid that does not support its own combustion.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org