Vertex Open Gear Grease is a special lubricant that provides additional protection needed for open gear systems. It is based on a blend of high viscosity index mineral and synthetic oils, rust and oxidation inhibitors, selected extreme pressure additives, tackifier and an enhanced thickener system.
Vertex Open Gear Grease is designed for use in :
Vertex Open Gear Grease is the prime recommendation for use in applications in open gear equipment such as:
- Rail pulleys.
- Ski lifts and all applications requiring a weather resistant lubricant.
Vertex Open Gear Grease provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Open Gear Grease is weather resistant and it remains in position even with the presence of wind, rain, dust and/or snow as it contains a high quality tackifier.
- The high extreme pressure properties associated with Vertex Open Gear Grease prevents the scoring and scuffing of gear surfaces.
- Vertex Open Gear Grease contains special viscosity components that maintain effective lubrication at high, low and fluctuating temperature.
- In all operating conditions it has an excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
Vertex Open Gear Grease is a Carbon Black grease. To obtain the full benefits of this product do not mix it with other soap base greases.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com