Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is an amber, buttery textured grease manufactured from Bentone (clay) thickened paraffinic base oils. It has been fortified with effective oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors.
Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is designed for use in :
- Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is designed for use on chassis, universal joints, and wheel bearings especially those operating at the high temperatures associated with disc braking systems. For cars, trucks, tractors and trailers.
- Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is suitable for ball and roller bearings especially where high temperatures are encountered.
- Industrial applications encountering severe heat.
- Applications requiring grease that won’t melt, drip or drop.
Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 offers the following benefits :
- Never Melt NLGI 2 is a functional multi-use lubricating grease.
- It is recommended for bearing applications where temperatures are very high since Vertex Never Melt NLGI2 does not have a melting point.
- Its low temperature properties, however, ensure that Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is very suitable for applications where temperatures are below freezing.
- Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is a prime recommendation for automotive, marine and industrial bearings.
- Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 gives a long service life.
- Vertex Never Melt NLGI 2 is a Bentonite based grease. To obtain the full benefits of this product do not mix it with other soap base greases.
Always check grease compatibility before using.
Housings or grease ways should be either cleaned or flushed to remove old lubricant
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com