Vertex Nickel Anti Seize is is a premium product compounded from fine particles of nickel and aluminum in a heat resistant Bentone base. It performs particularly well as an assembly grease as nickel is a hard metal and keeps surfaces apart even under high pressure.
Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is designed for use in the following applications:
- Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is recommended when very different metals are used together such as brass and steel or where high alloy steel such as stainless are involved.
- Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is also used where soft metals such as copper cannot be present, and it performs to 1300 C.
- Use Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize on threaded parts, bushings, gears, valve stems, chain sprockets, levers, hinges, pivots, rollers, heat exchanger or manifold bolts, or as a gasket release agent, etc.
Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize offers the following benefits :
- Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is recommended where very different metals are used together such as brass and steel because Nickel is a hard metal and keeps surface apart.
- Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is also used where high Nickel alloy metals such as Stainless Steel, or where Titanium or other hard metals are involved.
- Vertex Nickel Anti-Seize is recommended where metals such as Copper cannot be present such as in caustic, ammonium or high acidity processing plants.
- Surfaces need not be cleaned before application unless grit or low quality oil/grease is present and ultimate performance is required.
- Can be used in extreme heat environments, due to its ability to opertae in conditions up to 1300 degrees celsius.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com