Vertex Expert DX-1 5W30 is a premium synthetic engine oil meeting the most stringent requirements of gasoline, diesel and turbocharged engines in today’s new cars. Primarily designed for modern Ford and GM petrol passenger vehicles. High performance fuel economy oil. Meets Dexos 1 and Ford WSS M2C 929 A/946 A standards.
Vertex Expert DX-1 5W30 is designed for use in :
- All vehicles where Dexos 1 is required.
- All vehicles where Ford WSS M2C 929 A/946 A.
- Ford group vehicles – Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda (dependant on year).
- GM group vehicles – Holden, Chevrolet, Vauxhall, Cadillac, Hummer (dependant on year).
- Chrysler Group Vehicles – Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep (dependant on year).
- Fuel efficient and reduced emission engines.
- Please note this fluid can be used in some modern diesel engines.
Vertex Expert DX-1 5W30 provides the following benefits:
- Designed to protect emission reduction systems.
- Specifically designed to increase fuel efficiency (ILSAC GF-5 rated)
- Reduces engine emissions.
- Promotes long engine life.
- Minimises the number of oil changes by extending drain intervals.
- Contains improved oxidation resistance (Oils will not thicken rapidly).
- Sophistiocated formula helps to keep engines clean and minimise wear in all conditions.
- Provides excellent protection in modern engines. Modern engines run hotter because of cramped engine bays, smaller sumps, turbo-charging, super-charging, variable timing, and other engineering advances.
- Improved deposit protection.
- Better low temperature performance over life of oil.
Please note this product replaces Lumineux 5W30.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.