Expert HP 10W60 is designed for use in engines that often operate under higher pressures requiring oil with excellent strength and performance credentials. Full synthetic based fluid with a very wide operating range.
Vertex Expert HP 10W60 is designed for use in:
- Vertex Expert HP 10W60 can be used in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B4, API SN/CF, or earlier specification 10W-50 or 10W60 lubricant.
- Fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars and performance vehicles.
- High performance European vehicles (M Sport, AMG. Abarth etc).
- Motorsport applications.
Vertex Expert HP 10W60 provides the following benefits:
- Delivers and sustains maximum horsepower for longer, even when under extreme load.
- Protects short and long term engine performance.
- Helps to sustain maximum protection under a variety of driving conditions, speeds and temperatures.
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine responses.
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increase lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.