Vertex Ultra Tac 220 is a virgin total loss oil for the lubrication of chainsaw and high speed machinery. Contains industry leading levels of tackifier for superior performance.
ULTRA TAC 220
Vertex Ultra Tac 220 is a virgin total loss oil for the lubrication of chainsaw and high speed machinery. Contains industry leading levels of tackifier for superior performance. Designed to protect the chain and bar of all types of machinery. ISO VG 220 viscosity for arduous applications.
Vertex Ultra Tac 220 is designed for the following uses:
- Vertex Ultra Tac 220 is added directly to the chain bar oil reservoir for automatic lubrication systems but can also be used manually on the chain if needed for added lubrication & protection.
- Keeps chains sharper for longer and its tacky formula stops it being flung off the chain during operation providing protection over normal engine type oils. It also ensures that the oil feeds at the correct ratio to reduce wastage.
- Designed for all petrol and electric type chainsaws. Its advanced formula and special additive pack reduces wear on the bar, chain & sprockets.
- Flushes away dust, chips and sap from the working surfaces ensuring smooth and consistent cutting.
- Its superior formulation lubricates chains and sockets and provides a barrier against corrosion, moisture & premature wear on the working surfaces.
Vertex Ultra Tac 220 is suitable for the following types of chainsaws:
Black & Decker • Dolmar • Echo Hitachi • Homelite • Honda • Husqvarna • John Deere Kawasaki • Komatsu • Makita • McCulloch • MTD • Ozito • Poulan • Ryobi Shindaiwa • Stihl • Talon • Tanaka and others requiring bar & chain lubrication.
Vertex Ultra Tac 220 provides the following benefits:
- Resists “Throw Off” due to tackifier.
- Contains superior extreme pressure additives.
- Low Misting.
- Excellent resistance to water wash out.
- Exceptional wear protection.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Suitable for central lube systems.
- Especially developed to lubricate the chains of chain saws to prevent them from breaking or getting jammed.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
1L, 5L, 20L, 20L[R], 200L, 1000L