Vertex Moto Fork Oil is a new generation semi-synthetic lubricant. Specially formulated to meet the requirements of all different types of motorcycle telescopic forks and hydraulic shock absorbers. Available in 10W – 15W and 20W viscosity. For lower viscosities please see Vertex Moto Fork Oil Syn.
Vertex Moto Fork Oil is designed for use in :
- The different grades are perfectly suitable for all types of machine (road or off-road).
- The different grades are perfectly suitable for all types of riding conditions (solo or two-up) and different riding situations (leisure or competition).
Vertex Moto Fork Oil offers the following benefits:
- Selected “hydraulic quality” mineral oil based formula.
- Wide viscosity range suitable for all applications.
- Composed of selected mineral compounds reinforced by special additives conferring upon them numerous qualities such as a high anti-wear capacity.
- This oil provides optimum damping all year round and is stable in time.
- Excellent behaviour in air: limited bubbling and very rapid de-aeration.
- Excellent compatibility with elastomers used in motorcycle forks and shock absorbers.
- Formulated to inhibit oxidation, corrosion and foaming over a wide range of temperatures and riding conditions.
Available in 10W – 15W and 20W viscosity. For lower viscosities please see Vertex Moto Fork Oil Syn.
Please consult our Lube Guide before use.