Vertex Magna CI-4 is a maximum performance semi synthetic lubricant that complies with the ACEA E7, API CI-4 and GLOBAL DHD-1 specifications. It is particularly recommended for modern, low emission engines that comply with the Euro IV/EPA 3 (2004) regulations and previous ones and which are not fitted with a DPF. EGR Suitable.
Vertex Magna CI-4 15W40 is designed for use in :
- On Highway diesel engines working in all types of conditions.
- Long haul and urban transport trucks.
- Compatibility with fuels with a high biodiesel content, preventing the degradation that previous technologies were prone to.
- Compatibility with modern, heavy diesel engines of any kind of technology or manufacturer up to Euro IV and EPA 3 (2004) and which are not fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
- Use with diesel fuels that contain up to 0.5% of Sulphur, always respecting the oil change periods specified by the manufacturers
Vertex Magna CI-4 15W40 provides the following benefits :
- High quality base oils give it high oxidation resistance leading to extended useful lifetime of the lubricant in operation.
- Thanks to its new additives technology, Vertex Magna CI-4 provides a level of protection and cleanliness of the engine and the turbo compressor higher than other oils of its kind in the market.
- Vertex Magna CI-4 uses high-quality and resistant detergents, which keeps the engine free from soot and helps remove varnishes.
- This ensures the utmost protection against the formation of acids from combustion of the fuel, providing the oil change intervals given by the manufacturer are respected.
- Semi synthetic formulation provides consistent performance across all temperatures experienced.
- Our high quality Group III/IV base, coupled with latest generation polymers reduces the loss of oil viscosity through shear, thus avoiding wear between movable parts, guaranteeing even in situations of heavy loads and low speed.
- Up to 50% more protection against engine wear compared with API CH-4*