Vertex Glysantin® G40® is a premium-grade concentrate coolant that belongs to the new generation of Glysantin® products. This product employs hybrid organic acid technology (Si-OAT). Reddish Violet in colour.
Vertex Glysantin® G40® is designed for use in:
- Multi purpose Universal use as it fully meets or exceeds standard industry requirements for automotive, light duty, and heavy duty diesel applications.
- It is formulated to provide excellent high temperature protection as well as long term corrosion protection for aluminium, cast iron, brass, copper, steel and solder.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40® is especially formulated for European heavy vehicle application and the protection of heavy diesel wet sleeve liners.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40® is compatible with both conventional and OAT coolants although to get best performance (regarding issues such as extended life and time between SCA additions) it is best to flush the old coolant and replace with Vertex Glysantin® G40®.
Vertex Glysantin® G40® provides the following benefits:
- Permanent cooling liquid that offers an efficient protection against freezing and overheating of the engine, during the whole year.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40®, when pre-mixed with demineralised water, offers the following advantages: no scaling, normally caused by the hardness of water.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40® is a New Addition our cooling liquid range. It does not require an initial charge of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs) upon initial fill in heavy duty diesel applications.
- It combines the advantages of coolants that contain silicates and those that are free of silicates, i.e. excellent protection from corrosion and a long working life.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40® is a concentrated coolant which must be diluted before use.
- Vertex Glysantin® G40® is coloured reddish violet.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com