Vertex Expert GT 20W50 is an advanced semi synthetic high performance petrol engine oil. It combines outstanding low temperature fluidity and extreme load protection. It is blended with high quality base fluids and a high technology core additive package.
Vertex Expert GT 20W50 is designed for use in :
- Vertex Expert GT 20W50 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B3, API SN/CF, or earlier specification lubricant.
- Engines in warmer climates.
- Higher Mileage engines in newer vehicles.
- All conditions of driving (stop start, highway speeds) and all temperature climates.
- Suitable for use in most modern petrol vehicles.
- Vertex Expert GT 20W50 is suitable for gasoline engine cars equipped with direct or indirect injection, multi valve and turbocharging technologies.
- Not suitable for engines equipped with DPF or post treatment systems.
Vertex Expert GT 20W50 provides the following benefits:
- Designed to provide protection under severe driving style or conditions.
- Excellent stability and endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load, speed) that can cause conventional oils to degrade.
- Vertex Expert GT 20W50 provides excellent engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions.
- Meets API SN requirements.
- Vertex Expert GT 20W50 helps reduce engine wear and corrosion.
- Vertex Expert GT 20W50 provides; Better wear protection, Improved deposit protection and Improved engine performance.
Excellent protection for petrol performance engines.
- Suitable for use in most petrol vehicles.
- Increased wear protection in modern vehicles.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.