Vertex Expert GT 10W30 is an advanced semi synthetic high performance petrol engine oil. It combines outstanding low temperature fluidity and extreme load protection. It is blended with high quality base fluids and a high technology core additive package. Available in 1L- 20L – 200L – 1000L.
Vertex Expert GT 10W30 is manufactured for use in a wide range of automotive applications such as :
- Where lower viscosity oil is recommended (SAE 10W30).
- Vertex Expert GT is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA A3/B3, API SN/CF, or earlier specification lubricant.
- Engines requiring increased fuel economy.
- Applications requiring an ILSAC GF-5 rated lubricant.
- All conditions of driving (stop start, highway speeds) and all temperature climates.
- Suitable for use in most modern petrol vehicles.
- Vertex Expert GT 10W30 is suitable for gasoline engine cars equipped with direct or indirect injection, multi valve and turbocharger technologies.
Not suitable for engines equipped with DPF or post treatment systems.
Vertex Expert GT 10W30 provides the following benefits :
- Designed to provide protection under severe driving style or conditions.
- Excellent stability and endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load, speed) that can cause conventional oils to degrade.
- Vertex Expert GT 10W30 provides excellent engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions.
- Meets API SN / Resource Conserving levels.
- Vertex Expert GT 10W30 helps reduce engine wear and corrosion.
- Vertex Expert GT 10W30 provides; Better wear protection, Improved deposit protection and Improved engine performance.
Excellent protection for petrol performance engines.
- Suitable for use in most petrol vehicles.
- Fuel Economy Lubricant.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.