Vertex Zinc Coat is a high grade corrosion protection spray containing the highest purity 99% zinc content. Comes in an aerosol can. Exceptional rust protection. forms a tough coat for long-term protection and its easy application builds high film build in one step.
Vertex Zinc Coat is designed for use in :
- Industrial equipment and machinery.
- Roading and Construction – Bridges & guard rails.
- Wherever bare steel or iron needs protection.
- Farm equipment – Fences, gates and farm implements – corrugated metal buildings – Inner door panels, tow bars, exhaust tail pipes and wheel protection.
- Structural steel or frames – Welded seams & spot welding repairs – Pipes & roofs.
- Electrical – Transformers – Transmission towers.
- Boats and boat trailers – Shackles & winches.
- Touch-up for galvanised products that have been cut, drilled or welded.
- For use on steel or iron – Not effective when used on non-ferrous metals.
Vertex Zinc Coat provides the following benefits :
- Zinc-rich – 99% highest purity zinc.
- Exceptional rust protection.
- Forms a tough coat for long-term protection.
- Easy application builds high film build in one step.
- Heavy-duty powerful protection in harsh conditions.
- High Heat Resistance – Up to 500°C.
- Long-term corrosion protection – up to 6 years outdoors.
- Fast drying.
- Can act as the finish coat, no need for primer.
- Ready to Use Aerosol.
- Does not contain CFCs or methylene chloride.
- Excellent weldability.
Directions for use:
1. Remove signs of corrosion with a wire brush or emery paper or similar.
2. Clean surface with Vertex Brake Clean Extra Strength if required.
3. Where possible, abrade surface before application.
4. Shake can until agitator ball is moving freely and then for at least 1 further minute to ensure content is thoroughly mixed.
5. Apply with smooth even strokes to clean, dry surface holding can approximately 20cm from surface until desired coverage is achieved.
6. When finished spraying, clean valve by turning can upside down and pressing button until only pressure escapes.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org