Vertex Wire Rope Lube is a CFC free special lubricant that provides protection to open gear and wire rope systems. Synthetic oil and Molybdenum based. It contains a blend of high viscosity index synthetic oils, rust and oxidation inhibitors, selected extreme pressure additives, tackifier and an enhanced thickener system.
Vertex Wire Rope Lube is designed for use in the following applications:
- Wire Ropes & Chains.
- Ring Gears.
- Open Gears rotating at low speed and high power.
- Rail pulleys.
- Ski lifts and all applications requiring a weather resistant lubricant.
Vertex Wire Rope Lube provides the following benefits :
- Very heavy duty formula.
- Multi Purpose use.
- CFC free (ozone friendly).
- Maintains effective lubrication at high, low and fluctuating temperatures.
- Effective water, dirt and dust repellent is weather resistant and it remains in position even with the presence of wind, rain, dust and/or snow as it contains a high quality tackifier.
- The high extreme pressure properties prevent the scoring and scuffing of gear surfaces.
- Vertex Wire Rope Lube contains special viscosity components that maintain effective lubrication at high, low and fluctuating temperatures.
- In all operating conditions it has excellent rust and corrosion resistance.
- Contains >3% Molybdenum Disulfide.
Directions for use:
The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and contaminant free. For cleaning chains or wire rope use one of the Vertex Brake Clean range. Shake can thoroughly before use and apply Vertex Wire Rope Lube evenly on chain or wire rope surface. After the solvent propellant evaporates the product film remaining will have the correct consistency and thickness.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com