Vertex Red Rubber Grease is a specialty lubricant manufactured from polyalphaolefins thickened with a non-soap type thickener. It’s special bentone thickener and additives work to protect rubber parts. Its performance is complemented by a PTFE additive package.
Vertex Red Rubber Grease is designed for use in :
- Automotive brake assemblies.
- Hydraulic components.
- Rubber components.
- Petroleum resistant applications.
- Dry cleaning plants.
- Lubricating oil resistant products (e.g. gland packaging) and seals.
Vertex Red Rubber Grease provides the following benefits :
- Vertex Red Rubber Grease contains P T F E – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium that gives increased lubrication in application.
- Wide temperature range of -30 °C to an extremely high temperature (has no melting point).
- Vertex Red Rubber Grease retains its consistency even at high temperatures and has no drop point in the normal sense of the test. It does not change materially under working conditions or temperature fluctuations and as such resists leakage and dripping.
- Vertex Red Rubber Grease is truly multi functional grease that can also be used in used in all food processing machinery, beverage filling lines, food conveyor lines, food packaging equipment, ovens, freezers and cold rooms.
- Vertex Red Rubber Grease is a Bentone based grease. Do not mix it with other soap base greases. Always check grease compatibility before using. Housings or grease ways should be either cleaned or flushed to remove old lubricant.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com