Vertex Expert FE 0W20 is an advanced Fuel Economy synthetic oil engineered to help improve fuel economy in vehicles where SAE 0W-20 or 5W-20 motor oil is recommended. Designed to help deliver outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy. It meets ILSAC GF-5 requirements. Designed for small capacity, high technology engines.
Vertex Expert FE 0W20 is designed for use in:
- Specially designed for recent cars, powered with gasoline engines, designed to use oil with low friction and very low HTHS viscosity (≥ 2.6 mPa.s).
- Specially designed for recent cars, powered with gasoline engines, designed to use oil with “Mid SAPS” reduced content of Sulfated Ash (≤ 0.8%), Phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and Sulfur (≤ 0.3%).
- Recommended for small cars and hybrids.
- Engines developed by Nissan. Subaru, Toyota, Honda, GM and Ford.
- Extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
- Applications requiring an API 5W20 or 0W20 lubricant.
Vertex Expert FE 0W20 provides the following benefits:
- Long drain interval capability.
- Advanced fuel economy engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.
- Delivers excellent overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles and conditions, from mild to severe, where a 5W-20 or 0W-20 is recommended.
- Helps increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy up to 2 percent, based on a comparison versus those grades most commonly used (10W30 and 5W30).
- Utilises a unique technology with a special molecular formulation to maximize the protection for engines under extreme conditions. Provides quick cold-weather starting and fast protection help extend engine life.
- Reduces oil aging, resulting in long lasting protection.
- Withstands the harsh environments of today’s ever decreasing engine sizes, and increased horsepower.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.