Vertex Transmatic DX-6 is an automatic transmission fluid designed to meet OEM specifications for a low viscosity full synthetic fluid. Its’ synthetic fluid base combined with superior additive technology, gives a product that provides exceptional low viscosity with improved low temperature performance, shear and friction stability. Suitable for use in DEXRON VI and ZF Lifeguard 8 applications.
Vertex Transmatic DX-6 is manufactured for use in a wide range of applications such as :
- Recommended for 6-speed or 7-speeds automatic transmissions in passenger vehicles.
- Transmissions requiring a Low Viscosity full synthetic fluid.
- Vertex Transmatic DX-6 is specially formulated for service fills to suit the latest local and imported vehicles.
- Specially formulated Transmatic DX-6 meets the latest Low Viscosity requirements of modern transmissions.
Vertex Transmatic DX-6 is formulated in combination with a special additive package to reach the following properties:
- Better low temperature properties.
- Improved Oxidation Performance.
- Stable Friction Coefficient.
- Offers ultimate performance for your transmission.
- Manufactured from unique Group IV base stock.
- Fuel savings are a benefit of using Vertex Transmatic Prestige LL.
- Offers Shudder free operation at all times.
- Smooth gear shifting and efficiency.
- Extremely low pour point.
- Extended anti-shudder durability.
- Suitable for a wide variety of vehicles.
- Specially designed for GM and Ford group vehicles, and for applications calling for ZF lifeguard products.
Not for use in CVT or DCT applications.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.