Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ is a fully synthetic constant variable transmission fluid. Vertex Transmatic CVT MV + is blended from high-performance synthetic base oils and carefully selected additives, including friction modifiers, detergent-dispersants, oxidation inhibitors, viscosity index improvers, corrosion inhibitors, and defoaming agents.
Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ is designed for use in :
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV + has been specially designed for use in latest generations* of Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) which transfers traction via steel-made traction chains or belts. It provides outstanding power transfer and better fuel-economy performance for CVTs as compared with the regular automatic transmissions.
- Nissan, Honda, Subaru, Suzuki, Mini, Toyota CVT transmissions etc.
Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ provides the following benefits:
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ minimises friction between belts and pulleys which protects against fatigue damage.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ imparts both shear and oxidation stability to the fluid and maintains the performance of a Continuously Variable Transmission by providing excellent wear protection.
- It provides outstanding power transfer and better fuel-economy performance for CVTs as compared with the regular automatic transmissions.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ remains fluid at low temperatures for excellent operation during winter.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ prevents sludge and varnish build up
- The other benefits of using Vertex Transmatic CVT MV+ are smoother operation, longer gear life, ultra performance.
Not for use in DCT applications. For late model Mercedes Benz, VAG and Nissan NS III applications, please use Transmatic CVT FE.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.