Vertex Transmatic CVT FE is a fully synthetic, fuel economy constant variable transmission fluid.
Vertex Transmatic CVT FE is blended from high-performance synthetic base oils and carefully selected additives, including friction modifiers, detergent-dispersants, oxidation inhibitors, viscosity index improvers, corrosion inhibitors, and defoaming agents.
Vertex Transmatic CVT FE is designed for use in :
- Vertex Transmatic CVT FE has been specially designed for use in latest generations of Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) which transfers traction via steel-made traction chains or belts.
Mercedes Benz, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat, BMW, Subaru, Ford, GM, Chrysler.
Standard CVT transmissions in the search of greater fuel economy.
CVT transmissions fitted to vehicles with greater than 300 nm of torque.
Vertex Transmatic CVT FE provides the following benefits:
- Vertex Transmatic CVT FE minimises friction between belts and pulleys which protects against fatigue damage.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT FE imparts both shear and oxidation stability to the fluid and maintains the performance of a Continuously Variable Transmission by providing excellent wear protection.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT FE remains fluid at low temperatures for excellent operation during winter.
- Vertex Transmatic CVT FE prevents sludge and varnish build up.
- Increased Fuel Economy.
- The other benefits of using Vertex Transmatic CVT FE are: Smoother Operation – Longer Gear Life – Ultra High Performance.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.