Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 is a high performance, multi-purpose, mineral gear and axle lubricant manufactured from selected, highly refined base oil and blended with field-proven additives.
Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 is manufactured for use in :
- Suitable for a wide range of transmissions and differentials
- Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 has been developed for on road and off road use.
- Especially recommended for arduous use, and heavily loaded application.
- Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 is designed for use in all types of hypoïd differential, without limited-slip, operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate load and high revolution speed.
- All applications calling for an API GL-5 or OEM specification as listed below.
Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 provides the following benefits:
- Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 may also be used as a high performance substitute for SAE 140 when used in hypoid and spiral bevel gears.
- Contains special oxidation resistant base oils combined with an over treat of thermal stable extreme pressure additives. Creates exceptional oxidation stability.
- Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 provides Increased protection and lubrication of the differential and the transaxle over a wide temperature range.
- Designed to provide top-tier performance under extremely high pressure by utilizing the core Sulfur-Phosphorus EP Technology.
- Vertex Transgear 5 85W140 provides outstanding corrosion protection and anti-foam additives to protect the gearbox and differential components.
- Withstands the super high load between the teeth of those hypoid gear sets commonly found in modern vehicles’ transmission system.
Not for use in certain manual transmission applications.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com