Vertex Syn Tack HT2 is a speciality lubricant manufactured from polyalphaolefins thickened with a non-soap type thickener. It’s special bentone thickener and additives work to protect hi speed bearings. Its performance is complemented by a PTFE additive package.
Vertex Syn Tack HT2 is designed for use in :
- Automotive brake assemblies.
- Hydraulic components.
- Rubber components.
- Petroleum resistant applications.
- Dry cleaning plants.
- Lubricating oil resistant products (e.g. gland packaging) and seals.
Vertex Syn Tack HT2 provides the following benefits :
- Thanks to its sophisticated formulation Syn Tack HT2 meets a wide variety of requirements. Its range of applications is extensive, allowing stock rationalization and simplification of maintenance.
- Contains P T F E – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, couplings, winches, cables, universals, CV & ball joints
- Vertex Syn Tack HT2 has a temperature range of -40 °C to an extremely high temperature and as such resists leakage and dripping
- Vertex Syn Tack HT2 retains its consistency does not change materially under working conditions or temperature fluctuations..
- Vertex Syn Tack HT2 is truly multi functional grease that can also be used in used in all Food processing Machinery, Beverage Filling Lines, Food Conveyor Lines, Food Packaging Equipment, Ovens, Freezers and Cold Rooms.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org