Vertex Slideway 68 is specially designed for the lubrication of machine tool slides, tables and feed mechanisms. It features highly refined mineral oils and special zinc free additives to enhance the crucial property of adhesion and reduce stick–slip.
Vertex Slideway 68 is designed for use in :
- Lubrications of various precision machine-tool slideways and guides regardless of the speeds and loads encountered (particularly suited for heavily loaded slideways).
- Machine tool slide ways under all conditions of speed and load.
- Gear boxes and feed mechanisms of all types with or without wet electro magnetic clutches.
- Cold heading applications.
- Both traditional metal/metal slideways and slideways coated with a synthetic material.
- Tables and feed mechanisms – for use on a wide range of surface materials, including cast iron and synthetic materials.
Specially designed to eliminate the risk of stick-slip, facilitate start-ups, prevent sticking slideways and provide immediate precision of machining work.
Vertex Slideway 68 offers the following benefits:
- Particularly suitable for centralized lubrication systems.
- One single comprehensive range of lubricating products for all parts of machine tools (hydraulics, slides, gears).
- Simplification of storage and maintenance, cost reduction.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.