Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 is a high performance full synthetic PAO engine oil specifically developed for the stringent lubricating requirements of modern 4-stroke motorcycle engines, especially those used for racing.
Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 is designed for use in:
- Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 is compatible with engines running catalytic converters.
- Long drain intervals in road bikes.
- High performance off road bikes.
- Compatible with lead free fuels.
- High revving modern engines under all types of conditions and load.
- Wet clutch transmissions.
Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 provides the following benefits:
- Protection of piston and cylinder even at high temperatures: effective piston ring sealing is ensured. Additionally the advanced formulation also prevents oil consumption thereby providing protection even at high temperatures.
- Polyalphaolefins (PAO) content, it provides excellent control with smooth gear changes and prolong the engine’s life.
- Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 is ideal to be used in a compacted, high speed and high temperature engine typically found in today’s modern 4 stroke motorcycles.
- Strong anti-oxidation that extends engine and oil life.
- Delivers the latest development in lubricating oil technology to maximize enjoyable ride experience
- Retards harmful deposit formation on vital engine parts.
- Protects against rust and corrosion. It can be used in most 4 Stroke engines including Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Kubota.
- By adopting a specially selected synthetic base, Vertex Moto 4T Pro 10W50 differentiates itself from conventional 4T oils which are simply adapted from Passenger car motor oil (PCMO).
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.