Vertex Magna HDX 10W40 is a complete universal lubricant for heavy diesel engines. Employing synthetic technology, manufactured from high quality PAO base stock. Manufactured for long drain intervals in European and North American engines.. It is specially designed to exceed the demands of Euro V/VI and is suitable for use in previous engine types. Designed to replace multiple engine oil types.
Vertex Magna HD-X 10W40 is designed for use in :
- Where an ACEA E4/E6/E9, JASO DH-2 or API CK-4 rated engine oil is required.
- Can be used where previous API specifications are recommended.
- It can be used where the manufacturer specifies either 10W40 or 15W40 viscosity oils.
- It is also suitable for use in older engines requiring high performance ACEA E4/E6 oils such as Mercedes Benz Actros etc.
- Suitable for use in the latest Euro IV and Euro V emissions European diesel engines including those that use SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) emissions systems along with those fitted with or without DPFs (Diesel Particulate Filters).
- Also suitable for use in normal or cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) systems, and 2001-on emissions engines where API CI-4 or higher oils are required.