Vertex Isoclean H is a unique product that can mimic the functions of a solvent and a lubricant at the same time. For the work safe and environmentally friendly cleaning and removal of most dirt, oils and general contaminants.
Vertex Isoclean H is designed for use on the following :
- Cutting Fluids.
- Protective oils.
Vertex Isoclean H provides the following benefits :
- Part of our Elite chemicals range.
- High-purity synthetic isoparaffinic fluids are virtually odorless, making your workplace more pleasant for employees.
- Vertex Isoclean H is suitable for your toughest cleaning challenges. Even those areas with complex geometry that may be difficult to clean and dry. The low surface tension ensures that it gets to areas that other fluids cannot reach.
- Effectively removes and dissolves cutting fluids, greases, protective oils, waxes and surfactants.
- Suitable for repeated use, supported by filtration processes. Used for parts cleaning and degreasing applications as well as solvents in inks, paints, and agrochemical formulation,
- Ideal for low-odor applications.
- Unique product that can mimic the functions of a solvent and a lubricant at the same time.
- High flash point.
- Low aromatic content.
Vertex Isoclean H offers lower operating costs by:
- Faster, more efficient cleaning process.
- Recycled product consistency maintained over time with the potential for lower fluid usage.
- Potential for reduced compliance costs.
The advantages of Vertex Isoclean H is the elite product in our cleaning range. The advantages of this over traditional solvents are:
- High degree of quality consistency with predictable fluid performance.
- Broad range of grades with various volatilities, enabling tailored drying times.
- Non-corrosive to metals typically used in industry.
- Narrow distillation range, delivering consistent drying times up to 30 % faster.
- Low aromatic content (<0.5 %), delivering low odor, , lower toxicity and lower aggression to elastomers.
- Multi Function Use.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.
For MSDS and TDS Sheet requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com