Vertex Heat Transfer Fluid 32 is a premium quality heat transfer oil intended for use in closed indirect heating systems with expansion tanks temperatures up to 340°C. Designed for heating by heat exchange, all types of systems (piping, pumps, etc…). Heating of heat treatment baths, reaction vessels, furnaces, dies, cement works, paper mills, timber industry, etc.
Vertex Heat Transfer Fluid 32 is designed for use in :
- Heating of domestic and industrial premises.
- Production of steam and hot water.
- Air conditioning.
- Temperature control for storage bins.
- Heating by heat exchange.
- All types of systems (piping, pumps, etc…).
- Heating of heat treatment baths, autoclaves, reaction vessels, furnaces, dies, tunnel driers, injection moulding machines, etc.
- Manufacturing processes (cement works, paper mills, timber industry, etc…).
Vertex Heat Transfer Fluid 32 offers the following benefits:
- Compared to conventional fluids Vertex Heat Transfer Fluid 32 has an excellent resistance to thermal cracking.
- Low viscosity allows fast rise in flow during starting periods.
Static and dynamic deterioration tests have shown that at test temperatures exceeding 340 °C, the following results were obtained using Vertex Heat Transfer Fluid 32 in comparison with other heat transfer mediums available:
- weight of deposits was 10 to 20 times lower
- rate of production of light fractions was cut by half.
The joint effect of these advantages was that the life of the fluid itself and that of the installation were increased.
Please contact Lubricants NZ Technical Department for more detailed information. email@example.com