Endurogear Syn SP 220 is a fully synthetic (PAO) extreme pressure gear lubricant designed to operate over a very wide range of temperatures and conditions. Suitable for use in the most extreme environments. Available in 1L – 5L – 20L – 200L – 1000L IBC.
Vertex Endurogear Syn SP 220 is designed for use in :
- Mechanical gear boxes .
- Bevel, spur, helical and industrial hypoid gear cases.
- Applications in extreme temperature environments.
- Industrial bearings and gear sets.
- Reduction gears, worm gears and speed variators.
- Gears in semi-sealed casing.
- Is ideal for bath, splash or circulation lubrication systems of heavy industrial gear cases found in mining, steel and manufacturing industries.
Vertex Endurogear Syn SP 220 offers the following benefits:
- Protects equipment and extends life; minimizes unexpected downtime and extends service periods. Vertex Endurogear Syn SP 220 has the ability to rapidly separate from water and prevent the formation of anti-lubricating emulsions.
- With the incorporation of special additives, Vertex Endurogear Syn SP protects equipment from rust, corrosion and foam.
- Vertex Endurogear Syn SP 220 reduces overall friction to increase efficiency in sliding mechanisms such as gearing, with potential for reduced power consumption and lower steady-state operating temperatures.
- Possesses high temp oxidation stability and low temp fluidity.
- Due to its extreme pressure additives, Vertex Endurogear Syn SP 220 provides optimum protection against shock loading and offer high load carrying capabilities.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.