Vertex Centak C 100 is a superior virgin mineral oil with a patented additive pack. This is combined with an “overtreat” of tackifier to meet the unique needs of the Forestry Industry and its related markets.
Centak C 100 is designed for use in :
- Vertex Centak C 100 is formulated for use in the wood processing industry.
- Vertex Centak C 100 resists water washout by emulsifying partly with moisture to form a strong adhering tacky lubricating film that provides excellent wear protection.
- Vertex Centak C 100 can be used in central reservoir systems and is well suited for lubrication of slideways, sprockets, chains, bearings and gang saw guide systems.
- Vertex Centak C 100 contains advanced Extreme Pressure (EP) and tackiness additives and is fully inhibited against rust and oxidation.
Vertex Centak C 100 offers the following benefits:
- Resists “Throw Off” due to tackifier.
- Contains superior extreme pressure additives.
- Low Misting.
- Excellent resistance to water wash out.
- Exceptional wear protection.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Suitable for central lube systems
Can be used in central lube systems. Can also be used as a neat product applied directly.
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.