Vertex Aqua 2T Outboard Two Stroke Oil is a NMMA TC-W3, mineral, low smoke two stroke oil manufactured from group III base oils and an ashless additive system. It is specially designed for NZ conditions.
Vertex Aqua 2T is designed for use in :
- Vertex Aqua 2T is specifically designed for use in all water cooled two stroke outboard
engines, including oil injected and premix systems.
- Mixing ratios are to be at those specified by manufacturer requirements.
Suitable for use in engines by the following manufacturers :
- Chrysler – Evinrude – Honda – Johnson – Kawasaki Jet Skis – Mariner – Mercury – Suzuki –
Tohatsu – Volvo Penta – Yamaha including Wave runners as well as other manufacturers.
Not intended for the high combustion temperatures that can occur in land-based air cooled 2- stroke engines or Sea-Doo Jet Skis (use Moto 2 Tech full synjthetic 2-stroke oil).
Vertex Aqua 2T offers the following benefits:
- Minimises plug fouling, pre-ignition, ring sticking and exhaust port blockage by controlling deposit formation.
- Low smoke performance.
- Provides excellent anti-seize and anti-scuff performance.
- Correct viscosity for consistent flow rates in oil-injected engines.
- Improved smoke control with a very high pass in the ISO EG-B requirements.
* This product superceeds Aquanautic 2T
Please consult our Lube Guide for detailed applications.